FOOD GROUPS (2018) An 8-week DBT informed skills & support group for eating, weight, and body issues.
COLLEGE STUDENTS DBT SUMMER PROGRAM (2018) For new and returning college students to help prepare them for the challenges of entering or re-entering college life.
RUTGERS (2018) School of Social Work Continuing Education for Social Workers:
Lona Stranieri, LCSW will conduct a three day workshop series in June and July, 2018 (Continuing Ed Hours 15.00 Clinical) Learn more about this event
RUTGERS (2017) School of Social Work Continuing Education for Social Workers:
Lona Stranieri, LCSW will conduct a workshop (Continuing Ed Hours 5.00 Clinical) Learn more about this event
Updated Directions to our new office location! Princeton Center for DBT is located at: 245 Nassau Street. , Unit C Princeton, NJ 08540 609-921-0020 Directions from two points of interest are: FROM Route 95 and Route 206
- Start out going north on US-206 N.
- Then 5.42 miles - Stay straight to go onto Stockton St/NJ-27.
- Continue to follow NJ-27.
- Then 0.74 miles, and on the right, just after the Verizon service building, find
- Travel 1.41 miles on Harrison Street toward Princeton
- Turn left onto Nassau St/NJ-27.
- Nassau St is just past Sergeant St
- Then 0.33 miles with 245 NASSAU ST is on the left.
- Pull into the driveway and follow the road to the left around to the back of the building.
- We are in Unit C which is the first of the 3 private entrances off the back of the building.
- Limited parking is available in the lot (spaces 22, 23 are available on a first come first serve basis) or there is metered parking on Nassau Street, south of the building.
- Please note that the parking lot has an attendant during the day. If asked, tell him you are going to Princeton Center for DBT in Unit C. Please do not park in any other spots unless approved by your therapist or the parking attendant. They do tow!